1. Structure of the Institute of International Economics
Institute of International Economics – Head: Professor Dr hab. Janusz Bilski
Department of International Finance and Investments – Head: Dr hab. Małgorzata Janicka, Associate Professor
Department of International Business and Trade – Head: Dr hab. Magdalena Rosińska-Bukowska, Associate Professor
The staff of the Institute of International Economics comprise 13 members, as well as 8 PhD students.
2. Didactic activity
1) The Institute of International Economics provides academic oversight of the teaching activities in two fields of study:
2) The members of the staff of the Institute of IE conduct courses and classes (in the form of lectures, discussion classes, and seminars) in the two aforementioned fields of study, as well as within other study programmes, and for international students (under the Erasmus Programme).
3) The Institute of IE has entered into cooperation with the Thomson Reuters company. Under this cooperation scheme, the access to the Thomson Reuters service is provided. On the basis of these services, unique on the national scale practical classes – Thomson Reuters Academy and Dealing Room – are conducted.
4) The Institute of IE cooperates with highly reputed financial institutions operating in national and international markets. These are:
This cooperation contributes to the enrichment of the programmes of study in International Finance and International Economic Relations.